Remember

Friday, July 29, 2011

Allah knows what's in our little hearts


 It's so hard to explain
What I'm feeling
 But I guess it's ok
 Cause I'll keep believing
There's something deep inside
 Something that's calling
 It's calling you and I
 It's taking us up high

Healing, a simple act of kindness brings such meaning
A smile can change a life let's start believing
 And feeling, let's start healing
 Heal and you will be healed
 Break every border
Give and you will receive

It's Nature's order
There is a hidden force
 Pulling us closer
It's pulling you and I
It's pulling us up high

 Hearts in the hand of another heart and in God's hand are all heart
An eye takes care of another eye and from God's eye nothing hides
Seek only to give and you'll receive
So, heal and you will be healed

No comments:

Post a Comment