Remember

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Only A Dream



How long have I waited?

Waiting can be hurtful. I thought waiting was the only thing I can do since we are far apart. But everyday I cried. Each time I cried I would remember you. Then I smiled. I remember you would call at just the right moment. You were there to comfort me. You were there to listen. And make me laugh. To me you were everything at that time. Though the distance is real. I worried that you might change someday. But you said you will not change. In my heart I know change is inevitable. People change no matter what circumstances.


I remember your words and promises. I was happy. No one has ever made such promises to me. You said I was your first and last. Now I regret ever hearing those promises. But I was happy. Was. When you fist leave me here alone. You asked me to be loyal. But you were the one who is unfaithful. I was devastated. That's the word.


One day, I thought you have come back. You made me feel happy again. I can finally smile without hesitation again. We talked. You explained. Just like old times sake. We walked down together. We share knowledge. You smile. I replied. But suddenly overflowing tears falling down my cheeks. He asked. I do not have an answer. Then he said I am sorry. Deeply sorry. He left me alone again.


Right then I knew, It was a dream. I woke up with tears flowing down. It did not stop. It kept going on heavily. Until I swallow the painful truth.




In my dream you are mine, but in my life you are a dream.



T-T so sad. Ada jep perasaan nak buat nie.

No comments:

Post a Comment