Boy : Oh no! I have not tried to meke a good first impression.
Girl : *puzzled*
As they continue walking....... they walked in front of a florist shop
Boy : I know! I'll buy some flowers for you.
Girl : *smile*
Boy : ....But... I can buy you the flowers but after 2 hours it will wilt.
Girl : kept silence
As they continue walking......... the girl stop in front of a jewellery store
Boy : I can buy you the the necklace worth 2,500 USD
Girl : Really?? :)
Boy : ........But.... then you will think I have bought it for 25 USD.
Girl : *laugh*
As they continue walking....... the girl stop in front of a dress store. The girl admire the dress displayed. This time the boy did not say anything but just by comparing the curve of the dress and compare it with the girl figure. The girl was annoyed.
As they continue walking.... they stopped and rest in front of the musical theater.
Boy : We can go in and watch it.
Girl : Then lets go! ;)
Boy : ...But... then you will cry after watching it people might say that i have hurt you in anyway possible.
As they continue walking... Suddenly.....
Boy : I can bring you to wimbledon.. to see sharapova and such... but then....
Girl : BUT?!!
Boy : Oh! god those legs~~
Girl : * I am very annoyed*
At the end of their stroll, they stop and rest at a bridge....
Boy : I can give you a telescope to admire the moon
Girl : Thank you. I really appreciate it :D
Boy : ....But... Then you do not want to watch and admire me :) hehehe..
Girl : Shut up!! Already.. and listen to me.. I'm hungry!!!
|Conclusion|
How do you actually try to impress you girl with the first impression? Think~
No comments:
Post a Comment