Remember

Monday, January 2, 2012

I wonder..

Everyday ever since we met
I wondered if...
If there was more to it
You we're there most of the time

 Everyday ever since we met
You can make me smile and laugh
I was happy :)
Praise be to Allah

I wonder when i cried
I would always tell u beside Him
You would always give wise advise
according to Al-Quran and As-sunnah

Sometimes it bites me back to see that i am wrong
But that is your job as my friend
:)


When i cried during my breakup
You are still there to listen
Even though I did not know how you felt
I wonder did I hurt you

You also said once that
The reason that i met with him
and all my friends in my lifetime
is because before birth we have met each other.

So, there is no such thing as a COINCIDENCE.

I wonder how is your feeling towards me
I wonder how my feeling towards you
I wonder..
Do you have someone else?

You love to crack jokes
Somehow it is not a joke
Your knowledge in religious impress me
even though you never meant to show off
I am glad to have a knowledgeable conversation with you


Syukran Jazilla, Ya Allah for letting me to know him. Alhamdulillah.
Let me like him in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment