I think I owe you an apology
I am sorry for the way we used to be
I was such a kid back then
and I still am
But that is just who I am
I am sorry for being too emotional
I guess Its not normal for a person
But a women/girl I am created that way
Emotion and heart can be separated from me
I am sorry for doubting you
Probably you have someone else
It is not my business to know right?
I am not your wife or anything
I am sorry for having to trust you so much
That it hurts when you left
Crying was the only thing in my mind
It hurt more than you could imagine
Lastly, I am sorry....
I guess it took me a while to realise
that my sadness is not worth it
But what i am not sorry is having to get to know you :)
Thanks a lot for staying with me even for a short period of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment