A secret was kept..
In a lonely road and alley
I walked
I lost my way
So many roads in front of me
So many choices
I would like to ask
But
No one was there
I searched every nook and alley
Hence, i was alone
In the silence ofdarkness
Tears flowing without noticing
Ponder all I want
Cry all I want
I want to find light..
I am afraid.
There are various path.
One look as though something had died
One look as though no one ever walked
One look as though it was too beautiful
that it was impossible anyone would dare to walk
As I stop there
I will not look back again
I have decided to follow
What may come..
Come what may..
I am ready..
This is actually, a similar story of what is inside your heart. A heart can contain many uncertainty deep within. No matter how many times we face difficulty we should be ready to face it. In life there are many choices and roads. Some choices seems nice and safe, some seems aery and full of thorns.. but what outcome it give to us is unknown.
Remember Allah will always be there for us. He would never abandon nor forget us. Only it is always us who forgets Him.
InsyaAllah. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment