Okay! Here is the deal. The deal is why the heck would you care what i wrote in here anyway. Sometimes it really is tiresome to feel sad and pathetic in realizing my love relationship always ends up myself hurts in the end! How would you know how it feels??!
You would not know the pain of unable to not utter the words you feel you are suppose to say. Then i can only expressed in words and words alone. Sooo??
One problem here is, did i mention any names here? NO! If you are the one who feels guilty than its not my problem. Its not like everything in here is for you. Do not think of yourself so highly my dear.
I realize how wasteful it is to be suffering just because i have been dumped by you! My precious tears wasted on someone who left things ended abruptly. I have accepted already the fact, the 1-O-1 call.. The bell rings! I am not weak as to fall to a mere so called love and sweet talks anymore.
I am saying not to be disrespectful I still cherished the memories that we used to have. I just wanted you to know.
You read this at your own risk my dear. I never forced you to read it at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment